first of all in beginning the second one will be the middle and beginning the second one will be the middle and the third one will be the end so keep an eye out for those that's why now this series will go ahead and show you the best methods of what to do and how to position yourself just to go ahead and win games I usually like going for kills but this is gonna be like a good balance so you'll be able to get some kills and you'll also be able to get that win at the end we are gonna go ahead and follow just different gameplays so I can best showcase to you what to do in certain situations let's go ahead and get started with the video first tip actually before we go into the video is have something that you'll be able to dry your fingertips with me because whether you are aware of it or not your fingertips get sweaty and that might actually go ahead and just toss a little bit of harm to your aim and your movement in the game so have maybe like a little towel if not just get used to doing this throughout the match that way your fingertips are always good to go now let's go ahead and get started with the gameplay and we're gonna go ahead and get started with the most important decision that you're probably gonna go ahead and make throughout the whole game and then it's where are you gonna go in and land now keep in mind I am a person that likes to get a lot of action right off the bat so I usually like to land on places that are gonna give me a lot of action if you're just starting up I will highly suggest you just get used to the movement get used to the guns get used to shooting and all of that then you can get a lot of action but if you are landing at a place go ahead and set a marker and jump off at 1,400 meters as soon as you jump off go ahead and look up with your left thumb stick unless you have that switch to the right but make sure you are looking up and then you can move around with the I icon now while you're doing this as you get a little bit you can actually go ahead and start flying sideways that way you'll land a little bit faster in case you can't go straight down since you're not gonna probably be right on top of that place now as soon as your parachute deploys wait 10 to 15 seconds to be able to look around since around that time is when other parachutes are gonna go ahead and start opening and you'll get a bigger sense of how many people you're gonna be ighting and how many people you are gonna have to destroy and as you could see we were the first ones to land and that is great news whether you're landing in poaching key or just anywhere else in the map and that is because you get first pick at guns heck at this moment you want to be able to pick up anything that you were able to pick in regards to weapons that you can defend yourself with if you can pick up a pan if you can pick up a crossbow go ahead and pick that up because you will have something to defend yourself and if you are the first one to land and you pick up an AR keep in mind you might be able to go outside and shoot people that are probably still parachuting trust me it has happened to me before and it's one of the easiest ways to go ahead and get a kill now as well a lot of people don't actually use third-person if you get a chance just do what I'm doing right now stand near a corner and just look around the reason why I'm not worried about my back is because I didn't see anybody landing over there and I have not heard anybody just passed me by a huge thing that's very important with this game is sound if you're playing this game without sound just know that you might be actually putting yourself at a disadvantage I've been able to hear thi guy ever since I landed and boy were we able to just destroy him and not only that but he was actually able to give me a lot of good loot I was able to get another AR out of that I was able to get a helmet a backpack a lot of great stuff so please make sure you have at least headphones or something on to be able to hear the game a little bit better if not you are gonna be at a disadvantage and I don't want you to be in any disadvantage at all now that your ears are in tune with everything that's going on with the game you're gonna be able to give your footsteps a little bit better as you can tell right here I was able to hear that guy from just a far far distance I was able to actually see the direction he was gonna be coming from and it was just like a lion baby go he had no chance whatsoever he didn't even know I was next to him and I was able to go in and secure an um which is actually a gun that I like to use a lot so definitely if you can't get yourself some headphones get yourself some good equipment if possible or just any headphones at all because as I mentioned sound is just such a huge thing in this game that I do not want you to miss out or put yourself at a disadvantage and at this point in the game you should be able to hunt down people if you are comfortable with it and the type of person that if I hear a gunshot at the beginning I want to go ahead and just find them first before they find me I want to have my eyes on them first before anything else so as you can see here I am moving cautious because I don't know where they're coming from so that planes suggest to go ahead and do the same thing now if there's gunshots all over the place then feel free to go ahead and just go and run be more comfortable don't be afraid to die you will end up dying but that's okay as long as you're learning and as long as you're improving every single game then it's what it's all about now at this moment I hear somebody behind me but I know there's also somebody in front of me so definitely choose your targets wisely pick and choose one would be better to kill first the person in front of you the person behind you in this case I decided to kill that person because it just seemed like an easy target and also the person behind me had thrown a grenade and I didn't want to go ahead and blow up into tiny little pieces but now that I secured that kill I'm not gonna go ahead and loot him first because that would just be an awful thing to do I am gonna go ahead and just try to find this next person and you will notice that I close this door because I don't want him to come in through that door if he does decide to do that he will have to make noise right here I spotted him and he made a huge mistake he let his head out it's an easy kill if you do end up doing something like this make sure your head is always hidden if not you are just gonna be easy pickings for everybody else and if you want to go ahead and put yourself in the situation of the guy that we just kill here what he would actually done for his benefit is he should have actually gone prone like I'm just doing right here because regardless I was gonna be able to see his head and I was gonna be able to spot them this is a cat-and-mouse game you don't want them to see you you want to be able to see them so in situations like this make sure you go ahead and go prone that way you don't get shot right away and right here I was able to actually get my favorite gun the m4 I would highly suggest to go ahead and try a variety of guns and see which ones you're more comfortable with for example I usually like to rock an SMG with the nay are or anything along those lines I don't really use snipers that much because that's something that I'm not comfortable with so definitely use something that you're comfortable with right here you will actually hear me shoot one shot and one shot only because I'm trying to figure out where this person said usually when people hear gun shots they want to go towards them and they want to get kills unless they don't feel comfortable then they'll run away but right here this is just a strategy for me to try to get a sense of where this person's and so definitely go ahead and do that keep in mind if you are gonna go ahead and shoot at least one time at least try to do it while laying down don't give away your position right here I absolutely freaked out try to move sign aside and try to use that third person right there right there there you go I was able to secure that kill baby so definitely if you are shooting try to move side to side I personally use a cloth set up if you want me to go ahead and show you that please to play cloth and how to set that up because it will give you a great advantage you will be able to move around and you will be able to shoot at the same time something that's a little bit harder to do if you're just using two fingers I sometimes play with three to four fingers so definitely it's an advantage you might want to go in and look into and if you do have a bigger screen don't worry you're able to play cloth as well if you're playing this on a tablet or whatever it is now as you can see there I was healing always try to at least lay down while healing that way you don't accidentally get shot from any window or any door and if you are gonna be near a door at least have a sight straight to the door there way if somebody does come through the door you will be able to shoot them right away at this point right here I want to go ahead and get set up for the middle of the game definitely keeping an eye out where the safe circles gonna be that way you don't get caught by surprise and end up dying to the circle because when I first started playing this game that happened to me a lot now as you can see I'm able to hear some gunshots that way I'm actually gonna go ahead and get into a car and just position myself a little bit better because as I mentioned this is the moment where I transition from the beginning to the middle of the game so if you have been enjoying this video so far if this was helpful to you do me a huge favor go ahead and hit that like button if you're new to this channel go ahead and subscribe because definitely we will be coming out with episode to the middle and after that episode three at the end right here is where I heard the gunshots I'm just driving around I'm just trying to see if anybody's gonna shoot me I am gonna go ahead and start positioning myself for the middle of the game and I'm gonna go in and start seeking higher ground so stay tuned for that episode it has been these seven worlds gaming and I'm gonna go ahead and see you in the next one thank you so much for reading
PUBG Mobile tips and tricks: How to survive and win a battle royale
- Don't land in the water, obviously.
- Make sure to share the spoils in a supply drop if you're in a squad.
- See that tiny outline of a person? ...
- Time to move.
- You can lean out of vehicles from the passenger seat for some spicy drive-bys.
- You can't see me.


0 Comments